Saturday, March 31, 2012

On The Way To The Stadium

nike skyline trainers and sweatpants, zara t-shirt, balenciaga motorcycle, gina tricot cross necklace and scarf
(An outfit post, at last!)
Concerning my graduation day, it was one of the loveliest days of 2012. The dress was right, my best friend did a great job with my make up and -the most important of all- I was surrounded by loved ones, that gave me the sweetest feelings of joy. In some time, I will post some pictures, not yet though, I'm still choosing between a thousand ones taken by the photographers that were present in the venue. 

I am really into sporty looks lately, and I can't stop wearing sweatpants and trainers. The certain outfit was worn last Saturday, in Thessaloniki. That's all for now sweethearts. I am going to spend some more time with my family, who came to Greece for my big day. Love you all!

xoxo,
Froso.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit: sporty yet chic! So cute!

AVY said...

What sport?

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Leonita Nerisa said...

Love the outfit. the scarf pops the casual outfit! :D


Love, Leonita
blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Cute scarf :P

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

De mporw allo re paidi mou, o,ti kai na valeis eisai kouklara!!! x

Fashion Blawger said...

Congrats on graduation. I can't wait to see your styling on that day. I'm glad to hear it went well--as I am not so excitedly looking forward to mine in May :-/

<3

http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

just angelina said...

Re eisai koukla me formes, mpravo sou!
Iperoxo sinaisthima na eisai me autous pou agapas!
have fun!!
Fili.

A BRIT GREEK said...

Koukla, congratulations on Graduating!!!! I bet your family must be so proud... now onto finding a job?

You always look fantastic hun... Missed ya! (I'm still taking a break from blogosphere!)

Like you, I always love those asos parcels... indeed it feels like X-mas!

x.o.x.o

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

cutey GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

I have a giveaway on my blog and I'd love you to join <3

Ioana-Carmen said...

Love it sweetie! would you like to follow each other?:X

Fashionspot.ro

Froso M. said...

@Avy: Basketball!

Thank you for these kind words, I love to hear from you.

Big kiss guys.

Fashion Diaries said...

poli oreo to mantili !!

xx
http://www.e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

KATE V said...

Congrats girl! :-)
Μου αρέσει πολύ το φουλάρι σου και το κολιέ! Chic & Sporty :D

Kisses xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails