Saturday, March 17, 2012

Looking for the Perfect Gym Bag via Spartoo.gr

 all images are property of Spartoo.gr

Over the past two years or so, I am much of a gym person, although I always hated that kind of venues ever since my childhood. Αnd when going to the gym, a stylish girl has to remain classy, from top to toe. One of the most important details of a gym outfit is the bag that is going to carry all your necessities. So, what are the basic characteristics of the perfect gym bag?

First of all, the bag has to be spacious enough with many pockets and zippers, where you are gonna keep everything you need (change, elastic bands for your hair, keys and so on). What is more, the perfect gym bag has to have a waterproof lining, so that anything spilled on the inside may not possibly  harm it. Concerning its size, it has to be big enough in order to contain a second pair of shoes, a bottle of water, a cosmetic case, a towel and a pair of leggings (oh god, we -girls- are just a pain in the back). And last but not least, a gym bag has to be beautiful enough, in a vivid color that will look great combined with our gym outfits. A black one is ok to start with, but -personally- I would adore a neutral grey or a massive cobalt blue one.

What else do you carry in your gym bag?

Take care, 
Froso
xxx

19 comments:

FashionGeek said...

those bags a re so sporty yet so chic,! love them,
thank u for the comment.C: now following you, hope you can tooC:
faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Mesmerize said...

great sporty bags:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Mery Arbi said...

thanks for your sweet coment on my blog! i love urs, so i'm following now, what about following eachother? :)
www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

Estilo Hedónico said...

Thank you so much for your comment!!!
I follow you now!!

Follow each other?

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

xoxo

UnA said...

I have the black Adidas one heee hee. but I use it for school lol.
Thanks for stopping by my blog dear. I followed you. I hope you can follow me back =)

xoxo

Hannah Rose said...

Hey, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Im your new follower, your blog is great! Hope you follow me too :)
x Hannah Rose
http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

red one is my fav! :X

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

Elena Sergeeva said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! would love to follow you, please do the same if you like. The blue eastpack bag reminds me of high school! i had the same colour backpack xoxo ES
www.liveyourpassion.gr

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very cool bags! x

Déborah-alana said...

I loved the gym bags :) beautiful, very elegant, I'm following that blog! xoxo

Lucia Flores said...

Thank you so much for you lovely comment sweetie! I really appreciate it a lot! Love your blog! I'm following :D!

XXX Love,
Lucia

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Annemarie said...

oh nice thank you!

Lola Finn said...

Hi :) thank you so much for your nice comment :)
xoxo

Nah Amaral said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Yours is very nice too =)

Follow each other?

I think my favourite gym bag is the Converse one!

http://confessionsoffashionholics.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Wida said...

I don't carry or have a gym bag, but I would love a light small one :)

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Rosalía Abalde said...

thanks for your comment on my blog!!You're welcome wherever you want.

Sweet kisses from Spain


http://midoeltiempoenlatidos.blogspot.com.es/

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing bags! I love it :)

Froso M. said...

Thanks for your kind comments guys, you are amazing!

xoxo,
Froso

Jason Moorrey said...

Gym bags are like one of the essential thing we need for our gym workout. I am a pole dance and looking for pole and gym bag for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails