Sunday, March 25, 2012

Looking for Graduation Shoes in Spartoo.gr

all images are property of Spartoo.gr
First of all, I happily announce you that I GOT MY GRADUATION DRESS two days ago, and I couldn't be happier! It's classy, it's unique and it echoes "Froso". Leather black and beige, that's all I can say until now (you'll see it shortly). What's left? The shoes!!!!

Taking into consideration the neutral colors of the dress and the classy aura I'm aiming at, I wanted a sexy, yet really classy pair of shoes. Being a full time teacher, has left me with no free time at all, no worries though! That's why on-line shopping is for.

First, I was aiming at a classic, extra high pair of leather pumps. For instance, I fell in love with Nicole Richie's shoe line, House of Harlow 1960. I am not sure whether it's an insanely safe choice though, that is why I started looking at some kind of edgy, Paco Gil boot-pumps, and I fell in love with those Zandra Rhodes beauties, like the ones featured above. But, as a huge fan of leopard print, how could I say no to a leopard Steve Madden pair? Imagine, black and beige, combined with a killer pair of leopard pumps. God, it's more difficult than I thought it would be...

I'd love to hear your opinion:
Black, beige or leopard?

xoxo,
Froso.

10 comments:

Julia said...

I choose the Carvela. They are really nice.
http://julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Go for the leopards, a classic dress needs sexy twist!

G.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I like the House of Harlow ones! x

Niki Asimakidis said...

leather, blach and beige.. it's really difficult to imagine it hmmm..I will wait for the picture on the blog ;) but I think you will make the right decision. You should feel super beautiful this day <3 and no one can really tell you what to choose, base it on your heart's desire.

Best of luck in your career :)
hugs!
Niki

VeRo! said...

s euxaristw kouklitsa gia tis euxes!
kairo exoume na se doume! elpizw na pernas polu kala! filakia polla!

VeRo! said...

s euxaristw kouklitsa gia tis euxes!
kairo exoume na se doume! elpizw na pernas polu kala! filakia polla!

Rosalina S. said...

The forst one, carvela! I want that too. It may be suitable for any occasions..

J. said...

Love the Zandra Rhodes pair!

Diana L said...

Glad you've found a dress, I also graduate this year and couldn't decide upon any dress unfortunately :(
As for the shoes, I would pick the first 2 pairs, but it depends on the dress, on its colour and length. If it is classy, I'd definitely go for the House of Harlow 1960 pair.


XO

Froso M. said...

I went for the leopard pair, at last!

Thank you for your wishes,
love you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails