Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Blogger Is Alive

hm blouse
Hey Lovelies!
I am sitting in my living room after a long day over essays, calculators and English coursebooks (being a teacher is much more chaotic than I used to think). I haven't posted an outfit post for quite a while, but I am here to tell you how grateful I feel about your emails and comments, despite my absence. Αll I wanted to share with you in that post was that the following Tuesday it's my graduation day (yeap, I am getting my degree) and I still have not decided on my graduation dress and shoes.  Still. 6 more -hectic- days to come. And still. God, I hate being such a keep-it-for-the-last-minute kind of person.

One thing I keep on repeating to myself:
"Breathe in, breathe out Froso."

13 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Congrats on your graduation! You look beautiful as always :)

caramellitsa said...

συγχαρητηρια καλη σταδιοδρομια!!

με το καλο!
κουκλα εισαι στη φωτο :)

φιλιααα

CACANITO© said...

we wanna see your graduation dress ;)

CUP OF COUPLE said...

great! :D congrats!

G

Nah Amaral said...

Congratulations for the graduation! =)
And good luck finding the dress and shoes! Almost the same happened to me in my high school graduation... I didn't have time to look for the dress in advance =/

2012/03/esse-final-de-semana-passou-super.html#comment-form

xoxo

sophie said...

congrats! :)

Natalia said...

we have missed u and all ur lovely outfits..
CONGRADULATIONS ON UR GRADUATION!!!
+so glad u r alive! ;)

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation darling!! Looking gorgeous as always! ;) x

Lola Finn said...

You have such wonderfull hair! :)

Grammatiki said...

hi!!! great blog i want you to visit my blog if you want... its a new start of mine and i want your view... thanks

http://sundaysdate.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you look adorable! oh you're a teacher! i am not one, but i always think that dealing with students' personalities is the hardest part of the job, do you agree?




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Froso M. said...

First of all, I'd like to THANK YOU for your kind wishes on my graduation! You are so sweet and I am wishing you the best as well!

@ Wynne: Yes, that's the most difficult part of my job, but the most intriguing as well! Children can make you feel like a kid all the time...

Big kiss guys!

Lavoguette said...

amazing look dear

see u in my blog

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails