Sunday, February 5, 2012

Goteborg: Day 9

only aviator jacket, ugg boots, grey leggings, vero moda plaid shirt, vintage purse
Officially, that was the last day in Sweden -and the coldest one, for sure-. As a Greek girl that knows no cold I went out with the certain jacket.  And leggings. (We have a Greek expression for what I felt, but it would be better not to mention it and keep things classy). I kept on moving, in order not to feel the cold. That's why I have an awkward face in the most of the pictures. I am gonna post a recap with unpublished photos as soon as possible. 
Have fun sweethearts,
xoxo
Froso.

9 comments:

cbsg5861 said...

Girl you're a hero! I'd never walk out of the house with leggings and a short skirt on days with low temperature! hehe xx

[Captcha word: pasocito. how cute]

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

SassyAgapi said...

The red lipstick looks great with this outfit!
p.s. Feel free to use the Greek expression lol

The Dainty Dolls House said...

You look great!! I wear tights or leggings here with the cold and people stare, but its ok. You look great!! xx

fashionable.gr said...

Se vlepo k kriono,alla poli oraio to outfit! Latrepsa to kokkino kaskol!

Fashionable.gr
xxx

Fashionable Memories said...

I love your outfit!!!! You look beautiful!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Feel What's Real said...

hahahh se niwthw!!! Polu wraio fainetai to kolan, by the way :)

Marianna said...

hahahhahahh ego sinithos otan pao sto e3oteriko ime ntimeni san kremidi! exo sinithisei tis telies thermokrasies mas! hahahhah.to blog sou ine poli omorfo!se ekana follow enoeitai! an thes kapia stigmi kane me follow back :P na pernas telia sto ta3idi sou! filia
sharingthepointofview.blogspot.com

michaela said...

hahahaha exontas megalosei stis bruxelles diabasa to keimeno s k luthika sta gelia!poso true story :)
tora anakalupsa to blog sou k an krino apo tis liges photos p eida to follow epivaletai ;)
xx

www.chicrets.blogspot. com

Related Posts with Thumbnails