Monday, January 2, 2012

Goteborg: Day 4

vero moda jacket, seven jeans, dad's shirt, vintage bag, ugg boots
...and a Happy New Year lovelies!
A new year has come, full of hope and dreams. 2011 hasn't been a kind year to the majority of the people I know, maybe to me as well. Nevertheless, it has taught me a hell out of a lesson: things change, so we have to be positive and adaptable. People come and go, health is not a granted issue, there may be moments of fear that you will lose a loved person, there may be times that you will have to spend days and nights by the side of your best friend, you may live in a place you don't like, you may go through phases that you can't control and so on. BUT positive people keep their heads high, they learn their lesson and they keep on dreaming. Bad times exist only to show up the good ones. In 2011 I figured out the depth of my love for some people, I reconciled some old friendships, I threw away some heavy sentiments and -above all- I found him. I am quite sure that in 2012 I will learn more, and I'll spread the love. After all, that's all that counts.
I am wishing you health & luck,
xoxo
Froso

9 comments:

Inspiration partout said...

Happy New Year!I totally agree on what you say about positive people!I wish you all the best!xxx

Claire D. T said...

I just love your coat!! :)

fashionable.gr said...

Latrepsa to mallaki sou! Mou aresei poli perissotero etsi! Poli omorfo outfit kai to Goteborg deixnei poli omorfo! Filia!

Fashionable.gr
xxx

Andrea said...

great jacket!


happy 2012!

Harija said...

love the jacket!
Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Miksu said...

Oh you're in Sweden! I love that country, but I've never visited anywhere else but Stockholm :P can you speak swedish? :)

xx
absofuckinglutely

triggermyfashion said...

I love your plaid shirt peeking out..lovely outfit..

Happy New Year..
I'm following you,follow back please
ww.triggrmyfashion.blogspot.com

Nanx said...

Cool outfit, I've been thinking of buying that coat too in red. Happy 2012 to you!

Froso M. said...

Yeah, Goteborg is WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL guys, you should visit it sometime. I love that city for many reasons...

@Miksu: Too bad, I am not speaking Swedish, but I am making efforts to learn some phrases! :)

@Nanx: Yes, that style of coats is really popular in red, I suggest that you give it a try.

Mwwwwwaaaaaah guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails