Monday, October 24, 2011

Why Don't You...

...wear two skirts, one over the other?
That is an amazing way to reinvent your old skirts. The only prerequisite, is that they have to be fluffy and of similar shape. Easy and kinda French-like. Don't you think?
xoxo,
Froso.

(Long time- no see, right? I've missed blogging but I need to work on my imagination resources. As I have always hated mediocre things, I decided to keep a distance for a while and think of new -more interesting- things than plain outfit posts. And I'm just around the corner.)

19 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

I like this idea a lot! You look fabulous!

Dimitri Zafiriou said...

so retro..so nice...

MaR said...

πολυυ ωραια ιδεα!!
θα το εφαρμοσω!

Lauren said...

Great idea! Totally new take on the color-block trend!

Lauren
mildmediumhot.net

A BRIT GREEK said...

Love this, only wish I could get away with doing that!
x.o.x.o

Claire D. T said...

Πολύ καλή ιδέα :) Είναι υπέροχο!

Call me M said...

Poli kali idea!
Nice to have you back, akoma kai etsi! :) Elpizw na se xanadoume sintoma!

Deppa said...

I will try it!
Definitely a great idea.
Thanks for share.

See you!

Liezyl Gomez said...

i will def try this! thank you for the idea!

caramellitsa said...

τι ωραια ιδεα!! πολυ εξυπνο!!σου παει παρα πολυ!

φιλακιαα

Antonia-Ivana said...

really good idea! I like combining so I'll try this, I guess. Thank you for sharing your idea.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Ambypure said...

Cute!

Babe Jane said...

Lovely outfit! :)

χρυσάνθη said...

Από τα αγαπημένα μου στυλ!!!Μικρό μπλουζάκι, στενή μέση και αεράτη φούστα.Ο συνδιασμός άσπρου μαύρου , λατρεμένος!!!Καλή Κυριακή!

Sara Alwan said...

Gorgeous outfit!! <3

xx
Saraalwan.blogspot.com

Lali said...

Beautiful outfit. ♥

Marianna said...

Great outfit!!Bravo sou! :)

xxx http://sharingthepointofview.blogspot.com/

Froso M. said...

Lots of kisses, I am happy you like the idea!

online pharmacy said...

Those are great pictures. She looks gorgeous on those pictures with the skirt that it looks great with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails