Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awesome Things

cardigan,top,leather jacket-vero moda, zara jeans, marc by marc jacobs purse, rollini shoes, dior shades, asos ring
I am a massive internet addict, as you may have figured out yourselves. I love searching for inspiration, new ideas and stuff, and the net world is the perfect place to do so, after a tiring day at work. Whenever I find something interesting, I immediately want to share it with my loved ones, so, my last discovery was a site named 1000awesomethings, where I spent much time smiling in front of my screen. These everyday details make everybody happy within seconds. Visit it as soon as possible, you will surely love it as much as I did. Here are some of my very favorite examples -the list is reeeeeally long-:
  1. Drinking anything besides wine out of a wine glass
  2. When little kids get really excited
  3. The smell of Play-Doh
  4. Finally finding the start of this stupid roll of tape
  5. Laughing in bed
  6. Catching someone you love admiring you from across the room
  7. The feeling of brushing your teeth with a new toothbrush
  8. Seeing your hometown skyline appear over the horizon
  9. Seeing old people holding hands
  10. Eating the first freshly baked cookie from the oven, even though it's way too hot
  11. Eating ridiculous things for breakfast
  12. Drawing on steamy mirrors with your finger
  13. The moment of anticipation just before the first kiss
  14. The moment on vacation when you forget what day of the week it is
  15. When a baby falls asleep on you
  16. Dancing when you are home alone
  17. Laughing so hard you start crying
  18. Letting the waves bury your feet at the beach
  19. The moment after you wake up from a nightmare and suddenly realize it was all just a dream
  20. The one person who laughs when you tell a really bad joke 
God, I could go on forever... Happiness is all around. You know I love you.
xoxo
Froso

28 comments:

jamie said...

awww. i love your list <3 and i also love your tank and red jeans!

Andrea said...

love your outfit and your hair!

Vivek Nanda said...

Nice...and you are so pretty :)

Yajaira said...

love the skinny jeans - red is my fav color

stilettodiaries said...

I can identify with "waking up from a nightmare and realizing it was a dream." That is the best feeling in the world! Great list.

Jen S. said...

I am lovin your bright red pants..

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Nice bag!

Call me M said...

Great outfit! I love your red jeans!
Poli wraia i lista sou!Simfwnw me ta perissotera! Akougetai wraio site, tha to checkarw!

JelenaDoll ~ said...

Those red jeans are awesome :)
x

Rebecca said...

your red pants a freakin amazing!

http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

Larissa said...

Love ur red jeans, great post! very positive =)
xoxo

Magda^_^ said...

Πωωωω είναι απίστευτα! Ειδικά αυτό με το πρωινό μου ταιριάζει απόλυτα!! Θα πάω να δω και τα υπόλοιπα!
Πολλά φιλιάαα!
πι.εσ.:Καποιος έχει επιρρεαστει από το gossip giiiiiirl!Χαχα:)

CoVer said...

Oh I love this asos ring. Great outfit.

xoxo Vera from CoVer
http://cover-bedame.blogspot.com

LiezyL said...

i love how the red pops!

Matoula said...

http://itsawomenworld.blogspot.com/ likeeeeeeeeeeee follow me please

VeRo! said...

telio site einai auto! :D
pou eisai anoi3iatiko koritsi!!!!

Konstantina Tzortzi said...

love your red pants :)
you've just earned one new follower!
xoxo

http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

Aγγελική said...

Λατρεύω το μπλουζάκι!!!!!!!
τέλεια όπως πάντα!!

Shadow On the Sun said...

Πανεμορφη!!!
υπεροχο παντελονι(:

"Los Angelinos" said...

Τέτοιες μικρές λεπτομέρειες είναι πολύ ωραίο που τις μοιράζεσαι μαζί μας! Πωπω και εσύ σαβουριάζεις το πρωί? ποιος μπορεί να αντισταθεί σε ζεστό κρουασάν σοκολάτα? αχ! σου πάνε οι μακριές μπλούζες! καλή εβδομάδα

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Wonderful - red pants are my favorite look this spring!

not a girl not yet a woman! said...

Great Idea!

Sharan said...

Fabulous list and an awesome idea! 6, 9, and 10 are my favorites.

xoxo
http://totefullofveggies.blogspot.com/

makeupattitude said...

Adore the red jeans , nice look :)
I tagged u :D
http://makeupattitude2.blogspot.com/2011/05/award-and-tiny-haul.html

Froso M. said...

Thank you sweethearts, nice to hear from you again!

Kamila Z. said...

very nice photos !!
you look great

xoxo
http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/

v a m p i r e said...

haha reading this makes me smile i used to love the smell of play doh too ! and seeing old couples :)

Blogger said...

Purchase Authentic Gucci Handbags Online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails