When it comes to men, I always think: why so much drama? A man can look gorgeous just in pair of ripped/old jeans, a white T-shirt and a pair of All-Stars.Yet, I only met a handful of stylish males (one of them is my best friend). After a laborious investigation (exaggerating, once again) and a little help from my friends, here are the results of the query:
1.Deep V-neck: It is disgusting. Absolutely not sexy. Hairy or waxed chest, it doesn't make the slightest difference. Even worse when super tight. Shoot me.
2.Wrong Trouser Length: I usually like it when men fold over their jeans, but only 1 out of 100 instances is successful. The 99% just folds it because they really do not think it needs to be shortened. I don't wanna be mean, but if you are over 18 years old, you will NOT gain height. Deal with it.
3.Sleeveless T-Shirts: Do not wear those. Neither at the gym, nor at the beach. Burn them. It is looks better to walk around half naked.
4. Shoes: The examples above may seem a bit dramatic, but choosing shoes seems to be a real chore for men. You are lucky enough to be able to wear the same kind of shoes day and night, so make some quality choices. Nike airsoles, All-stars and mocassin like shoes are at the top of my list. Please, avoid the shiny or pointy ones, unless your last name is Travolta.
5. Sunglasses: You may think I am shallow, but when I meet a man I always wanna check his sunglasses. Ray-Ban is at the top of my list, either Aviators or Wayfarers, those sunglasses bring out the cool factor at every man. Do not do a statement with your shades, please. You make me scared.
6. Visible Undershirt: Are you afraid you'll catch a cold? Then stay home. For God's shake, that is unacceptable for men under 60 years of age. Exception: I like visible undershirts under a knitted jumper, showing from the v-neck.
7. Accessories: Those silicon watches need to be burned in fashion hell. Giant belt buckles should be banished from mass production. All a man needs is a watch. If you are style-proficient a pair of simple cufflinks will amaze me, too. Nothing more, please.
8. Raised Polo Collar: In case you are Count Dracula, it is okay by me, you have built a whole career with that collar. If you have nothing to do with Dracula, stay away from my sight.
9. Jewellery: Are you a surfer from California? No. Are you P. Diddy? No. Are you a pimp? I hope not. Stay away from these polluting fashion details, then. Exception: I l-o-v-e piercings, if you go the piercing way, no matter how many of them you have, go for the SIMPLEST and SMALLEST pieces of jewellery.
10. Labelling: In that matter, men seem to be worse than women. I do not wanna know where your clothes come from. I want you to look good in them. A t-shirt that costs a ridiculous amount of money will not make you look neither more interesting, nor a better person.
Now, the most interesting part of all: What is your opinion?
Check the Top 6 Disastrous Details for women HERE.