Dad's Shirt (Dior)
Belt & Necklace Mango
Jean Shorts Zara
- I am studying for 3 different lessons simultaneously.
- I cannot stand that high temperature.
- I am still pale (and not so proud).
- I wanna leave that burning city and live on a swimsuit, in a small house near the sea.
- My fridge contains: bottled water, fresh fruit, ice tea, milk, ice cubes and popsicles.
- My hair looks like a mess, hairdryers or straighteners are OUT OF QUESTION!
- The same thing with my face, no make up in the horizon!
These photos were taken last Saturday. Until next Wednesday I am afraid I will not be able to take any outfit pictures, but after that I will be fully occupied with my blog, nothing else, I swear!
Concerning that look, you know I really love men's clothing. This Dior shirt was taken by my dad's wardrobe, and I really love it because it really enhances a woman's silhouette, being sexy and classy at the same time. Kisses dad!
PS: God, I love the song in the title!