Saturday, September 18, 2010

My 1967 Vintage Bag

Pull&Bear Jean Shirt
White Tank
Jean Leggings
Studded Ballet Flats
Vintage Bag
Brown Belt
Summer in Sweden is a bit odd. It is usually cold and rainy, but this one was a pleasant surprise. Temperatures were medium high, almost 20 to 25 degrees in the day and the sun was shining the most of the time. So, what was better than enjoying nature? Sweden is full of parks, forests, lakes and amazing patches of green everywhere around. How could I escape falling in love with it? 
That yellow little bag was one of my favorite purchases, as it was dated back to the 1967 and I found it at Beyond Retro, an amazing second hand place you can find only in Sweden and London.

The photos where far too many, and I really couldn't decide, so I posted many of them (sometime I may have a post with all the unpublished pictures I love, I think you will like them too!)

20 comments:

F e n i a ♥ said...

eisai toso tuxeri pou ta3idepses stin souidia!
i tsanta einai uperoxi!

Niki Asimakidis said...

koukla!! epitelous epestrepses :D se perimena!!!
Euxomai na peraseis super omorfa stin deuteri patrida mou ;) Kai tin epomeni fora tha brethoume!

filia!

Shebelle said...

Hey thanks for dropping by. Sweden is really beautiful :))

kingaaaa said...

wow, this bag is sooooo cute!!!

Catarina Paulino said...

Lindas fotos, lindo look!

kiss kiss

italos said...

froso
EIMAI ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΤΡΕΛΛΟΣ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΜΟΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΔΙΚΟΤΕΡΑ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΡΟΥΧΑ... ΜΟΥ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΗ ΠΟΛΥ Ο ΤΡΟΠΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΝΤΥΝΕΣΑΙ.ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΣΟΥ ΝΑ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΣΕΙΣ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΣΤΥΛ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΦΕΡΝΕΙΣ ΑΡΩΜΑ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΚΑΚΟΜΟΙΡΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ. ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΣΟΥ! ΚΑΛΑ ΝΑ ΠΕΡΝΑΣ!

Joan said...

απιστευτες οι φωτο!!i wanna go there! ;)

For The Fierce said...

I love your denim button down!!
I want to go to Sweden! My friend just left there yesterday I believe & he's heading back to London, I'm superrr jealous!

Jadis said...

Gosh do I love those ballet flats!! They're the sexx, totally.
<3

PS: You must have heard this a billion times already, but you're really pretty. (:

FASHION PROJECT said...

i love your blog. thank you for your sweet comments !
love FASHIONPROJECT x

VeRo! said...

what a nice little yellow bag!!!!!!

xoxo
Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

SHANDRINA said...

Great colour combination and a very sweet bag! Which town in Sweden is this??

Mairyliscious said...

eisai para polu omorfh !!!
uperoxa matia
h tsanta kouklistikh alla nomizw dn mou kollaei me to ntusimo tha thn ithela me foustitsa h foremataki 50's style ki ets me mary janes apo katw muts

High Fashion Whore said...

your bag is so cute. and you have such a lovely smile :). happy lady.

nesha,
http://thebuttonowl.tumblr.com/

Style of a Fashionista said...

Gorgeous denim outfit and that bag is truly fabulous xoxo

Froso said...

Thank you guys, you are amazing!!!!

Alexandra said...

Wonderful pictures as always! So gorgeous, doll!

* ClaudsMakeUpCorner * said...

you are so pretty and I absolutely LOVE ur style ... simple yet chic!!!!

Natalia said...

η τσαντα ειναι υπεροχη!
μου θυμιζει λιγο audrey hedbourn!!
love ur belt-shoes combination as well!!
xx

Foteini said...

lovely outfit for a lovely weather in a lovely place! prepei na perases fantastika, fainontai ola toso wraia...!
filia

Related Posts with Thumbnails