Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here We Go: (Sweden Part 1)

Vero Moda Top
Jean Leggings
Studded Ballet Flats
Dior Glossy Sunglasses
Louis Vuitton Purse
Hello lovelies!!!
Sweden was a wonderful place to be, once again! I really had a wonderful time and I took many pictures that I am going to share with you the following days. The last 2 months have been really exhausting for me, but I am back to base now, and everything starts to feel right again. I filled my suitcase with amazing fashion items and my mind with tons of fresh ideas and fashion inspiration. Happy new season fashionistas, I am full of plans and I need your feedback. 

xoxo,
Froso

PS: Did I mention that I missed you as hell?!?!?

17 comments:

CarmenSays said...

wow where have you been?! you look beautiful! i love your shoes `:] hope you're well lovely, xxx

Dorothy said...

Welcome back! I wish you a very nice (and very stylish) Autumn!

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the top, it looks so breezy and summery!

Nikosmommy said...

Nice look! Very fresh and relaxed at the same time...

Magda^_^ said...

Καλωσήρθες!!
Καταπληκτικές φωτογραφίες!:)
Love your blog!
kisses<3

kingaaaa said...

it's a beautiful city :)

River said...

welcome back girl!

magdalena said...

well sometimes all you need to look good is an lv purse and a pair of amazing jeans!!

http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

Kristen Leotsakou said...

plaka mou kaneis! souhdia!!! 8a prepei na htan fovera! latreuw thn deuterh foto! ka8smenh sthn plateia... divara!!! :)

ANGELINA said...

welcome back!!you look really fresh!!
your photos are great!

Pink_Fish said...

long time no see sweetie! We missed you too. Let us all have a nice long winter :)

Mairyliscious said...

WELCOME BACK!!!
missed you !!!!!!!!!

SHANDRINA said...

Wow, you're back! God thanks! You look very sweet!

Froso said...

I missed you too my lovelies!

Niki Asimakidis said...

KARAMELES !!!!! :D ti omorfi pou eisai Frosaki!!! Lampeis ;)

Natalia said...

georgeous as always!!
we missed u too!
look 4ward for ur new posts!!
:)

tina_mbc said...

Welcome back!!! You were missed too! :)

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails