Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Hair Day

Belt, Scarf, Shirt by Vero Moda
Zara Short
Marc by Marc Jacobs Purse
Geox Flats
Handmade Ring by Avi & Lena
Those days are really hectic, I am trying to get everything into order, work on my new ideas and reorganize my daily life. Surprisingly, I seem to manage it really well. I continue with the second tag, coming from the super talented Artemis (that girl knows really well how to apply make-up, check her out!). Here we go:
  • 4 things in my bag: (see the post below)
  • 4 things in my wallet: ID card, money, picture of Enrique (!!), gym membership card
  • 4 things in my bedroom: candles, Lush hand cream, leopard blanket, book
  • 4 things I've always wanted to do: be a writer, travel the world, have a dog, date Enrique
  • 4 things I'm currently into: literature, shoe-shopping, training, healthy nutrition
  • 4 things I bet you didn't know about me: 1. When I wear a shirt, I feel uncomfortable and old (outrageous, I know) 2. I never smoked a single cigarette until now, but I love smoking the hubbly-bubbly on a regular basis 3. The best friends I always had were men 4. I talk to my self ("I think loudly" is better), even when I am walking alone on the road.... Rocky Horror Show!
  • 4 songs I can't get out of my head: If I fell in love with you- Beatles, Everything I do- Bryan Adams, Bad medicine- Bon Jovi, Love the way you lie- Rihanna/ Eminem
PS1: If you are in Thessaloniki, do not miss the Wear Vintage Bazaar tommorow!
PS2: Which are the 4 songs that you can't get out of your heads right now? (I really enjoy learning things about you!)

25 comments:

katerina said...

cool photos! where are you? not Greece I guess!

My Own Strange Little World said...

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! I really like your blog!! You have a new follower!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

marionachic said...

fantastic blog!!!I love it. I´m your new follower. I hope you follow me too.

Fashion-Resort! said...

great outfit,dear!<3

Hanna said...

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog! Hope you stop by again :) Love everything in your blog; banner, outfits you hair....

Panagiota said...

very beautiful pics once more!
ps1:i'll be there :)
ps2: Love the way you lie(Rihanna-Eminem)& With or Without u(U2)

Katt said...

Wow, I like your hair!
Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
http://not-just-clothes.blogspot.com

Helen [In Elegance] said...

Great photos you look so relaxed and fun.

Helen [In Elegance] said...

OMG I have that Beatles song in my head now :)

Cha ♥ said...

I'm a new reader of your blog!

PS2: My fav song now is Complainte de la butte - Rufus Wainright <33 Love from France!

Blushingloves said...

You always look gorgeous hun and I find your hair more healthy than ever!!!
Tell me what you are using?/!
:D
xxxx

Artemi said...

Great pics and answers!!
Pou eisai stiw fwto?
Den mou fainetai gia Ellada...
Filia,
Artemh..

sofi moukidou said...

nice post! elpizw na mn xasw to bazaar! oso gia tragoudia allazw ka8e lepto opote dn exw na s pw standart!

Faboulista said...

thats defintly a great hair day! your hair is so shiny and voluminous. u're gorgeous too btw.
xoxo
mina

Froso said...

@ Katerina+Artemi: Gothenburg, Sweden (akoma postarw ta outfits twn kalokairinwn mou diakopwn, exw akoma arketo yliko)

@ Panagiwta: Elpizw na se petyxw!

@ Blushingloves: Pantene aqualight series, and Kerastage hair mask.

Love you all!

Emmanouela said...

I love your hair!!! Τα δικά μου είναι κοντά και ξανθά, οπότε αυτό που δεν έχουμε, το ζηλεύουμε!!! I love Enrique too!!! Είναι πολύ sexy!!! Ι Love your answers about yourself!!!
4 songs.....χχμμμμ!!!

1. Russian roulette (Rihanna)
2. Me & my monkey (i adore Robbie)
3. As long as there is you (Timi Yuro)
4. Magnificent (U2)

Have a nice day!!!

kingaaaa said...

haha, it's nice to read "good hair day" instead the bad one. :D


it's still warm in your city and I'm jealous 'cause I've got only 8C in Warsaw. ;/

beauty editor said...

Οι φωτογραφίες είναι πολύ ωραίες!!!
και πραγματι, το μαλλί φαίνεται υγιές! Τραγούδι, τι να σου πω... δεν ξέρω τίτλους,
αλλά θα σου πω αυτό με το οποίο γέλασa παάααρα πολύ όταν το πρωτοάκουσα! we no speak americano χεχε

edk.dolce said...

I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
♥ Elle

La fille aux crayons de couleurs said...

Oraies fotografies :)
Nomizo pos exeis mia mikri emmoni me ton Enrique. :p

Magda^_^ said...

Loooooooooooovely outfit!!!
Ok,I am jealous of your hair now:p
:D:D
Right now I have no song in my mind but yesterday I had Rihanna's "Ti amo" the whole day!
Kalo mhna!!
Kisses and love
xxx

Froso said...

Thank you girls, you are amazing! Have a nice day everybody!

ΔΕΣΠΟΙΝΑ said...

Hej!!!pote de fantazomoun pws uparxei kai allh ellinosouideza blogger. vad coolt!

Blogger said...

VaporFi is the most recommended electronic cigarettes provider out there.

Blogger said...

Purchase Genuine Gucci Handbags Online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails