Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Favorite Frill Dress

Vila Dress
Dolce&Gabbana Sunglasses
Tsakiris Mallas Shoes
H&M Butterfly Ring
Karen Millen Purse
Today I got up early and went out in order to do some last minute present shopping for my friends and family in Sweden. Tonight I am gonna start packing, as my bedroom looks like a mess. You can see nothing but piles of clothes, accessories, books and every kind of shopping bag. I already started feeling anxious about leaving home- actually my mother helps a lot in that, with her sad face going around me all he time (typicall Greek mum!). Never mind, she will get over it, she is a strong girl! Someday I may post some pictures of us together, she looks really amazing (and she is 2 sizes smaller than me, for God's sake!).

A big thank you note for all those kind comments, I appreciate your feedback and I always take it into serious consideration!

Love you all, 
Froso

28 comments:

pilcuis said...

your dress is so so beautiful!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

jemina said...

FROSO
How beautiful is your dress, I LOVE the colour and the frills, happy weekend darling, xoxo

kingaaaa said...

I can see why it's your favourite dress. :) it's perfect :)

Jonesy said...

you look so cute! love the dress and ring

www.the-blisslist.com

katerina said...

You look very pretty hun! And happy too!

sofi moukidou said...

nice outfit! love your belt!

Fashion Butter said...

Lovely!!

Perfectly Unordinary said...

Love the colour of your dress!

Alexandra said...

So gorgeous! I love the dress. You always look so happy and like you're having so much fun in your pictures :-)

<33 A

eva said...

I love it!!!!!
kisses

christinefong said...

awrh i ca see why that dress is your favourite frill dress, it's soo pretty :) where are you packing yourself off to?

CCC
www.christinecocochanel.blogspot.com

xxx

Selehna said...

great dress!!!!beautiful ring!!!!!!!

Blushingloves said...

You look so girly and summery!!!Love the dress!!!xxxx

Carys said...

I love your dress, the frills look so cute and summery, and it is such a great colour too. I love the location of these photos too, they're lovely!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Nicole Leigh said...

your dress is so fun! love it!

hercurrentobsession.blogspot.com

Mairyliscious said...

this dress is amazing !!!!!and what a ring !!!!!

Foteini said...

παραδέχομαι ότι το μάτι μου έπεσε πρώτα στο δαχτυλίδι και μετά στο φόρεμα χαχα! Είναι και τα δύο κα-τα-πλη-κτι-κα πάντως! Καλό ταξίδι love και να περάσεις ωραία!!!!

fashionfamous said...

I love it the dress and butterfly ring!

Skyline Eyes said...

Lovely photos, the dress really suits you! (:
x

Niki Asimakidis said...

I love the style and the carefree attitude! <3
Good luck tomorrow and have a nice trip :) !!

polla filia!

F e n i a ♥ said...

to latreuw to forema sou:)
aaahhhh sweden:)
have fun!!!!!!!

Beautygirl24 said...

What a beautiful color! I just received a dress in the mail in that same coral color ;)

Froso said...

Many kisses lovelies! Love you all!

cinnam0n~ said...

yperoxoo forema!!!
maresei k to daxtylidi para polyyy :D

Miss Vendella said...

simply fabulous! i'm in love with your dress and your style ;)

Smiles and hugs

Vendella

www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

love dis color on u its to die gosh

Ghita (: said...

Lovely dress , i like the color !

kate_bee said...

Love ur dress. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails