Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Internet Detox

Villa Dress
I feel like it's been ages since my last post! 
Well, I really don't have a proper excuse for being absent for such a long time. After finishing my exams, I returned to my hometown and did nothing but spending my days in a jean and a white tank (plus, no make up on!), so, it was really impossible to do any kind of shooting. Next, I visited a friend of mine and spent 5 days at her summer house, near the sea. All day long I was wearing my bikini, it felt like paradise! Two days ago I returned home. 

I had no Internet access for almost two weeks, and that detox made my hands shaking. These days, I am shooting as much as I can in order to have a new post almost every day. 

People get lazy at summer and so did I. But, seriously guys, I missed you THAT much!
Any plans for the summer? 

PS: A big thanks to  my lovely girls, the fabulous beauty blogger Irene from BlushingLoves and the sweet Maddie from Wardrobe Recycle  for featuring me in their blogs. Love you girls!

26 comments:

Mademoiselle_irrésolue said...

Wow i LOVE your dress! The flowers are beautiful!!

Linda said...

I really love this dress <3

CGBlogger said...

Damn thats a pretty dress!

Joan said...

το φορεμα ειναι φανταστικο!! luv it!

Maddie said...

Apisteuto forema pragmatika... Nice to have you back;)

Eda ♥ said...

You look lovely flower, so feminine and pretty ♥

Eda ♥

candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Blushingloves said...

Sooo pretty!!!Love it and the pettern looks so beautiful!!You look stunning!Hugs

JustMe said...

Really pretty dress!

Beautygirl24 said...

WE missed YOU! But it's nice to take a break sometimes, and get inspired all over again ;)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

ok, you really are too pretty. I love these and something tells me you could have looked just as beautiful in a tank and jeans! :)

Marianna said...

Επιτέλους, ανησύχησα χιχι
Καλά κάνεις Φροσάκι, μερικές φορές έχουμε ανάγκη από αποτοξίνωση. Μια από τα ίδια κι εγώ. Θέλω διακοπές, βαρέθηκα το μέσα και την καθημερινότητα.
Αδυνάτισες ή μου φαίνεται??? Κούκλα όπως πάντα, μουτς

kingaaaa said...

what a stunning dress. :)

cinnam0n~ said...

teleio foremaa!!!teleio!!teleiooo!!:D

meraldia said...

Very cute floral dress!! I need internet detox immediately as well!

Pink_Fish said...

you're one of the few people I've seen looking good in florals. Me, if I wear such a dress, I look like a peasant :) Plans are for summer vacation next 2 weeks, off I gooooo and...of course...I'll detox myself too from any PC/net access. Glad to have you back :)

Froso said...

Wow, I loved your comments sweethearts, thank u for all those kind words!

Selehna said...

Αυτό το φόρεμα το αγαπώ!!!!!!!!!!Σου πηγαίνει απίστευτα πολύ!!!!!!!

Alexandra said...

This is, without question, the most perfect beautiful summery dress I have ever seen!!! It is SO cute! I love the giant bow! I really like your lip color too.

<33 A

Seforea said...

Great dress! :)
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

pip a la chic said...

Cute dress.. I want it! :)

Froso said...

Many cyber hugs to all of you!

Emily said...

Adorable! This dress is the dress you dream of wearing when you step on a balcony, or onto a sunny sidewalk, or onto a patio... or anywhere beautiful!

chloe said...

panemorfo forema, stin arxi nomisa itan mango, exoun kati tetoia me louloudia, poly kalokairino! xx

Stavroula said...

Apisteuto forema k sou paei tromera!!! :)

Candycane said...

Stunning dress!

Sal xXx

bangyourhead said...

Lady, you inspired me to draw.

Related Posts with Thumbnails