Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey Sailor!

Bershka Top
Zara Shorts
JC Rope Necklace
Ray-Ban Aviators
Karen Millen Purse
Tory Burch Flats
Hello again! I am really happy to be able to post daily, at least for that week. It is about time to reveal my summer plans: next Monday I am flying to Sweden, where my father lives and works. Like last summer, I will stay in Gothenburg for 5 or 6 weeks, and I am really excited about that (I am not a huge fan of burning temperatures). Last year I met a bunch of great people from all around the world, we were visiting amazing places and I got a great deal of style inspiration, by people-watching. I am ready to get an updated style perspective this year too, and search for little fashion treasures in some great places I have discovered the previous years. I have to admit that my heart is kind of divided, because I already miss my best friends and mum, and I don't wanna stay away from them for such a long time. I guess I will feel less guilty when I will reach at the airport. Oh, did I mention that I will visit London too? Hell, I am so excited!

22 comments:

Linda said...

You are so kind and natural!
<3

http://lillyshoppingpassion.blogspot.com/

Souidezes said...

nice blog
http://souidezes.blogspot.com/

For The Fierce said...

this outfit looks really nice & comfortable, loving the "fun-free" look!

Mademoiselle_irrésolue said...

Wow, i love your necklace!!

Maddie said...

Oooh lucky you! It's always nice to go away for a while!

natalie said...

Very cool and summery outfit! Have fun in Sweden!! :)

Tinja said...

i love your aviators, so cool! have fun in sweden my dear! i want to go there too sometimes :)

Sissy said...

Like it a lot!!! very casual and chic!! your plans for this summer look great darling!!!

Pippa said...

Everyone is going to sweden!!!
I am so jealous :)
I want to go so badly :)
Lovely top!!
xxx

Blushingloves said...

You look gorgeous and your sunnies fab!!!!Hugs

Niki Asimakidis said...

oreo style ^^ kai London einai o,ti prepei gia shopping.. pigainoun oles oi fashion bloggers apo ti souidia... trone sushi, pastes, dokimazoune vintage clothing :P hahah ta ksero ola!

Alexandra said...

Welll welcome back darling! You always leave the sweetest comments, you are too nice!! We're glad to have you back. I think this summer has been pretty off again on again blogging for me too.

This outfit is really cute- and the pictures are so fun!!! I hope you have a great time in Sweden, I'm a little jealous :-)

<33 A

Annie said...

OMG, you are so beautiful! I missed visiting you daily! :D
Do I have to say that your hair looks amazing?
sugar kisses =*

CGBlogger said...

I love your outfit hun!

sarper? said...

Καλημέρα Φροσώ
Θα σε ερωτευτώ με αυτά που φοράς, χαχαχα
Οκ, σοβαρά τώρα, μ'αρέσει το τοπ σου γιατί διαφέρει απ'τα συνηθισμένα marine...

Rebecca Clairine said...

love ur top and glasses !
totally cool ! :D

check my new post,
xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

told you you could pull off the casual look!!! So pretty, I love what you've put together here. Can't wait to see pictures from Sweden!

kingaaaa said...

love these sunglasses

DinDinaki Koudounaki said...

me to kalo na orgwseis tas eurwpas kai na peraseis teleiaaaaaaaa...perimenoume me agwnia ta posts sou apo londra kai souidies...

tnx gia to gliko sou comment!

kataifi* said...

despinis! an sas vglai o dromos stin protevousa stis 17 tou mina...leme me tin dindinaki na kanonisoume mia huge blogosinadisi! opote na mas timisis!
filia*

Froso said...

Wow! Love you all guys, it feels wonderful to keep in touch with you so often! Your comments make me smile a lot! Many many sugar kisses!

Lorelai● said...

Geia sou koritsi,

leme edw kai kairo na kanume mia sunadisi g na gnwristume oi blogges tis thesnikis!!
su esteila kai mail ... an eisai thesniki kai mporeis kai psinesai!!!pes...

filia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails