Stradivarius Cropped Jacket
H&M Against Aids African Necklace
Jessica Simpson Pumps
Last week I've been tagged by one of my beloved beauty bloggers, Vaida, to answer the following 12 questions, so, here we go:
- What shoe size are you? I am a EU 38.5
- Where do you work? I study English Literature and Culture at the University of Thessaloniki, I work at the library of the faculty, and I am translating a book. Yeap, I am a busy girl.
- Favorite piece of clothing you own? A Levi's jean jacket, individualized by me. I have it ever since I was 12 years old and it carries a long history. You'll see it in my next post.
- Your favorite blog? It changes every single then. But I have enough love for everybody!
- Do you have any pets? No, but I'd love to.
- How many siblings do you have? A younger sister, Sandra.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Milan, without a doubt!
- What were you doing before this? Defrosting my refrigerator.
- Your favorite food? Oh, I love pasta combined with anything, plus fresh fish, yummy!
- Do you have a middle name? No, but my full name is Effrosini.
- Your favorite websites? I am in love with lookbook.nu and I am not a member yet!
- Who do you tag? Consider yourselves tagged guys, I would love to read your answers!
I would like to send a big thank you note to Niki, for sending me all those wonderful stuff, made by her talented hands. Thank you sweetheart, as long as I will have time I will post some looks too! You can check out her designs here.
PS1: Sorry for being a bad blogger lately, I have no free time at all, exams are on the way.
PS2: The necklace I'm wearing is a piece of the H&M campaign against Aids, which I loved, I bought some other things too, so stay tuned! Did you get anything too? I'm curious!
PS3: Can you suggest me a good camera, I can carry in my purse, easy to use and able to do a great job concerning blog pictures? That would be a great help.