My Sister's Jacket
Paul Frank Jeans
It's been a little bit cold lately, so I went for a really cozy look. Actually, this is the way I like to get dressed in my everyday life. And, as I have mentioned before, Amplified Tees are my daily obsession.
A week ago, I have been tagged by my beloved Pink Fish, who started her beauty blog (which I love), to receive an award and write down 5 random facts about me. Thank you honey, you are amazing!
So, to make things more saucy, I decided to write 5 strange facts about me. Here we go:
- I hate birthday parties. Especially mine. I don't know why, but that day usually sucks (I enjoy birthday wishes, though).
- I never buy the same perfume for a second time, I may love it but after a while it gives me nausea. That is why I use my signature scent rarely. For everyday use, the billions of samples I have do the work.
- I can spend the rest of my life wearing jeans and white tanks.
- My I-pod seems to belong to a real freak, as it contains from Beethoven to Disney, and from Rolling Stones to Aliki Vougiouklaki (Greeks will understand).
- I like eating bakery stuff when they are not baked yet (especially cake dough).
Until the next post lovelies!