Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Daily Obsessions






Each one of us has some daily obsessions. Small things or routines that we are stuck to and make us happier. There is a brief description of my small obsessions, ever since I remember myself:
  1. Lip Balms: I have lip balms all over the house, next to my bed, on my office, on the coffee table, on the kitchen counter, in the bathroom, 4 in my bag, seriously EVERYWHERE! It may sound crazy, but if my lips run dry I lose my good mood (yes, I am a freaky person sometimes!).
  2. Fashion Magazines: I am the first one to buy my favourite fashion magazines at the beginning of each month. It's a kind of relaxing ritual, browsing magazines with a cup of hot coffee. Alone. That is how I kick the stress out of me.
  3. White Tank Tops: I always seek for new ones, I can never have enough. They are like a canvas for the days that I have nothing to wear!
  4. Stripes: Especially nautical stripes in clothes always catch my attention when shopping.
  5. Leopard Print: I love that print, I find it very sexy and it is so exprssive of me that it is everywhere in my daily life: clothes, sheets, couch covers, accessories etc. I try not to exaggerate but sometimes I really do...

So, to know us better, what is your daily obsession?

18 comments:

mαria said...

ιταλικη κουζινα...δεν παιζει εχω πα9ει εξαρτηση...

Athina said...

I am so on board the fashion magazine and lip balm obsessions!!!!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

i DEFINITELY SHARE THESE OBSESSIONS!

.:JoaNNa:. said...

my main daily obsession is gotta be the internet! just can't live without it! can you? :D

Nina said...

Yey, we are sooo alike from Nos. 1 to 4; but I still have to get my bearings for No. 5 - the gorgeous leopard print! I have to find my inner animal, I guess; but I'm dying to do it. Oh, my No. 1 obsession would be to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I'm afraid of wrinkles!

ye55i said...

I love lip balms and fashion magazines too! hahaha..

yoli said...

I obsessed with lip balms too...

Amalia Mas'ad said...

I'm obsessed with white tank too. Hahaha

daisychain said...

Oh lipbalm, I have that obsession too!

libys11 said...

right now.. im obsessed with anything lace up. omg!!! lace up wedges, heels, flats.. anything! hahaha! :D im starting to get your lip balm obsession too! im in the search for the perfect one! yay! :D

Jasmine said...

OMG i am SOOO obsessed with stripes too! i can never get enough of them!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Smart obsessions to me!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

Froso said...

Thank you for your comments!

@Joanna: I think I cannot live without my Internet connection, too!

@Libys11: I have tried so many lip balms, but the best with difference was the Body Shop "Yes to Safe Sex" edition. I also loved the whole Lip Smacker collection, they smell so good!

xoxo Kellz* said...

i love ure blog already:)

Ivan McK said...

My daily obessions include coffee, cookies (Lorna Doones as of late), reading blogs, twitter, and Japanese anime (I'm a nerd, don't judge me ;-).

...and there is nothing wrong with keeping your lips moist. Having full lips, myself, it totally ruins my day when they don't feel right.

+8!3

Festy said...

I love leopard print too!!

Alecca Rox said...

just saw this!
if lip balm is one of your obsession,i've got quite the thing for u going on these days;) (http://aleccarox.blogspot.com/2010/01/smack-giveaway.html)

lovely blog by the way!

Froso said...

Thank u all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails