Each one of us has some daily obsessions. Small things or routines that we are stuck to and make us happier. There is a brief description of my small obsessions, ever since I remember myself:
- Lip Balms: I have lip balms all over the house, next to my bed, on my office, on the coffee table, on the kitchen counter, in the bathroom, 4 in my bag, seriously EVERYWHERE! It may sound crazy, but if my lips run dry I lose my good mood (yes, I am a freaky person sometimes!).
- Fashion Magazines: I am the first one to buy my favourite fashion magazines at the beginning of each month. It's a kind of relaxing ritual, browsing magazines with a cup of hot coffee. Alone. That is how I kick the stress out of me.
- White Tank Tops: I always seek for new ones, I can never have enough. They are like a canvas for the days that I have nothing to wear!
- Stripes: Especially nautical stripes in clothes always catch my attention when shopping.
- Leopard Print: I love that print, I find it very sexy and it is so exprssive of me that it is everywhere in my daily life: clothes, sheets, couch covers, accessories etc. I try not to exaggerate but sometimes I really do...
So, to know us better, what is your daily obsession?