Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Sunday, August 10, 2014
August 10th, and what a better way to start your Sunday than some new collections' pondering. Unless you are at the beach. But if you are not, you must have already noticed the wide spectrum of fashion editorials devotedly talking about the new season's must-haves. As far as everyone can see, the upcoming collections were quite conservative at first place, asking for quality and simplicity in lines. The 90s are here for one more season to come, and luscious textiles are the king of the new fashion era. Gray hues, burgundy and gemstone colors are here to stay, but -to be fair and square- one is the shade that has never been out of style, black.
One may have said 'Red? Nah, I already own a pair.' or 'Blue? I got one last season, that's enough.' but noone has ever dared to say that they have enough black shoes. That's why every single season designers put all their effort to amaze their clients once again by reinventing the most basic part of the color spectrum. Leather or not, studded or simple, these are some of the new ins that got me thinking about what is needed to update my wardrobe fot the new season. A pair of black booties will surely be at the peak of my list, along with a pair of high-heeled everyday boots. What about you?
Have fun with the rest of your holidays.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Summer mood is officially on! Skin got darker, hair got lighter and problems gradually vanish in the haze. Enjoy your summer vacations, smile a lot and believe that the best is yet to come! It always works.
For my necklace, check MY DUCK Jewellery Fan Page on Facebook
or the designer's Instagram profile.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Sales time is officially on in most countries, and I bet you have already taken a stroll in the local shopping centres to see what's going on. It is quite easy to get carried away by the array of offers -you know how striking those *60% off* signs are- and return home with a bunch of beautiful, yet unecessary goodies. Careful planning and budget monitoring will do the job for you; keep in mind that wise buys will save you time and money in the close future, so avoid buying that extra summer dress and invest in:
- quality underwear, as even your most expensive dress will lose its charm if your thong is giving you that evil, muffin-top look.
- expensive trainers and sports apparel that you will probably find 40% off. Keep your money for the new season's stiletto tsunami that is just around the corner.
- one or two formal dresses that will come in handy in the plethora of events taking place through summertime, like weddings and christenings.
- denim. Denim shirts, denim trousers, denim jackets, you name it. Those beauties are so versatile, they won't even dare to disappoint you.
- leather bags. No matter how much time I have to wait, a designer bag will always be at the top of my list, irrespective of the season. Choose a single-colored one and let your future wardrobe nod thanks.
Have an amazing shopping spree!